PROFILE

Medellín, Colombia
Hi. My name is Luz Miryam Herrera Vergara I from Medellín Colombia and in this moment I am living in Bogotá Colombia. I am secretary of educatión faculty in Sabana University, It is located in Chía,Cundinamarca. I am secretary of the Magister in Education and The Virtual specialization. In Pedagogy and Clasroom Investigation. My abilities are dictating letters, Memorandum and prepare everything related to both internal and external correspondence. I can Also manage Scolaris programs for students at the Magister and Moodle for students at the Virtual Specialization. I am glad to respond to the general public, I Characterize for being a kind person and collaborator,Im very responsable, nice and still. I have good relationships with my colleagues working I like to handle the philosophy of teamwork. My favorite sport is play basketball and I like dance and listen music.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Activities Music





Let's talk about music: I like romantic music, pop Latin,Italian y ballad American and dominican merengue. My favorite singer is Alberto Plaza,Celine Dion and Elton John


In Colombia there are many rhythms highlights are: the joropo, the whirlwind, mapale, cumbia, sanjuanero. They all belong to the Colombian folklore.

At present, the music has diversified. There are many styles and rhythms. Those who now dominate most globally are: rock, pop. In Latin America also won in the last years reggeton a genre of music that I do not like at all.

In my country there are few fesstivals music, perhaps the most recognized is the Mono nuñez who is of Colombian music and andina instrumental music. In the month of August in bogota there Rock the Park ...

No comments: